We all want clearer, more radiant skin, right?
Sometimes the best advice is simple. Lisa Smith, M.D., pediatric surgeon with University Surgical Associates, works with young people every day and has developed these three easy tips to help you get clear skin.
The best part? They work whether you're 15 or 50!
1) Cleanse & Exfoliate
Use a gentle abrasion to exfoliate. Recommended products include:
- A soft washcloth – no “scrubbing” or rough rubbing needed.
- CVS disposable facial pads
- Olay ProX cleansing System
- Clarisonic Cleaning System
- Oil-free acne cleansers from CVS or Neutrogena
- Olay Total Effects Daily Cleanser
- Philosophy Clear Days Ahead
- Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser or Gentle Hydro Cleanser
- Witch hazel
- Neutrogena Pore Oil-Eliminating astringent
- Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner
- Perricone MD Intense Pore Minimizer
3) Moisturize & Protect
- Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Daytime Oil-free Moisturizer with SPF 30
- Any of the “high end” moisturizers